My name is Alisa. I am a licensed private guide in St Petersburg and owner of Petersburgtrip private tours. We offer private tours and visa-free shore excursions in St Petersburg, Russia that combine “must see” places and charming, but still off the beaten track sights that large groups generally miss. We design a well-thought route that allows you to see as much as possible during the time available. A local private guide will give you a feeling of what it’s like to live in St Petersburg, so we often walk or travel by public transport (a private vehicle can be arranged upon agreement as well).
St Petersburg shore excursions and private tours we offer :
– visa-free private cruise tours of Saint- Petersburg for 1-3 days. You will see all the main attractions with your private guide absolutely hassle-free as we take care of the cruise visa formalities
– ready-made tour programs for those who arrive by plane or train. The sample 1-3 day programs include as many sights as possible during the time given. It’s often cheaper to book a ready-made program than several private tours in St Petersburg on different days. All tour programs can be adjusted to your needs for free.
– a variety of private tours of St Petersburg – walking city tour, Hermitage museum guided tour, White nights evening tour, Pavlovsk tour, Yusupov palace tour, Tsarskoe Selo (Catherine palace) tour and excursion to Peterhof. More information on the tours we offer
– excursions for St Peter line ferry passengers .
You can contact me by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Advantages of our services in St Petersburg:
- Save on a private car if you don’t need it. Our tours are mostly designed as walking or we use public transport to get to the sights, this way you save money, travel “local style” and can be more flexible with time – no need to run from museum to the car rented for specified time when you feel that you haven’t seen enough. Nevertheless, private transportation can be arranged upon agreement.
- Spend maximum time in the places you like. If you are taking a day guided tour to suburban residences such as Tsarskoe Selo or Peterhof you stay there as long as you wish. I strongly believe that it’s impossible to see these places properly during the short time given by standard tours. Unless the weather is very, very bad . But you didn’t come to Russia to stay at your hotel, right? 🙂
- The guide meets you at your hotel before all tours. Don’t waste your precious time trying to find out how to get to the meeting place in the unknown city or waiting for other members of the group tours. There are so many places to see in St Petersburg!
- We are doing our best to make our tours affordable, informative and entertaining.
- You spend your time in the museums and in the streets of the city, not the unwanted “best souvenir shops” that often consume your limited time when you take a group tour
- Skip the line entrance to the main museums
In my blog you will also find information on transport, top sights in Saint-Petersburg and its suburbs like Peterhof and Tsarskoe Selo, travel tips and even recommendations on local food and places to eat. This blog is quite new, but I do my best to add information on regular basis. Your feedback is MUCH appreciated.