My name is Alisa. I am a licensed private guide in St Petersburg and owner of Petersburgtrip. We offer private tours that combine “must see” places with charming, but still off the beaten track sights that large tour groups generally miss.
Currently we offer:
- visa-free shore excursions in St Petersburg
- 1-3 day tour programs of St Petersburg
- Excursions in St Petersburg – walking city tour, Hermitage museum tour, Yusupov palace, day-trips to Tsarskoe Selo (with visit to the Catherine palace) and Peterhof
- tours for ferry passengers
- customized tours
You can contact me by mail email@example.com or cell phone +79213850250 (text messages please)
- Save on private car rent if you don’t need it. My tours are designed as walking or we use public transport to get to the sights, this way you save money, travel “local style” and can be more flexible with time – no need to run from museum to the car rented for specified time. Nevertheless, private transportation can be arranged upon agreement.
- Spend maximum time in the places you like. If you are taking a private tour of suburban residences such as Tsarskoe Selo or Peterhof you stay there as long as you wish. I strongly believe that it’s impossible to see these places properly during the short time given by standard tours. Unless the weather is very, very bad . But you didn’t come to Russia to stay at your hotel, right?
- The guide meets you at your hotel before all tours. Don’t waste your precious time trying to find out how to get to the meeting place in the unknown city or waiting for other members of the group tours. There are so many places to see in St Petersburg!
Also in my blog you will find information on transport, top sights in Saint-Petersburg and its suburbs like Peterhof and Pushkin, travel tips and even local food and places to eat. This blog is quite new, but I do my best to add information on St Petersburg on regular basis. Your feedback is appreciated.