Private tours and shore excursions in St Petersburg
Advantages of our services in St Petersburg:
- Save on a private car if you don’t need it. Our tours are mostly designed as walking or we use public transport to get to the sights, but a private car can be arranged upon agreement. Using public transport you save money, travel “local style” and can be more flexible with time – no need to run from museum to the car rented for specified time when you feel that you haven’t seen enough.
- Spend maximum time in the places you like. If you are taking a day guided tour to suburban residences such as Tsarskoe Selo or Peterhof (by public transport), you can stay there as long as you wish. I strongly believe that it’s impossible to see these places properly during the short time given by standard tours. We will adjust to your pace. Please note that a private car is mandatory for cruise ship passengers who visit suburbs.
- The guide meets you at your hotel before all tours. Don’t waste your precious time trying to find out how to get to the meeting place in the unknown city or waiting for other members of the group tours. There are so many places to see in St Petersburg!
- We are doing our best to make our tours affordable, informative and entertaining.
- We offer visa-free shore excursions.
- Skip the line entrance to the main museums
There are several options to get to Peterhof from Saint-Petersburg: hydrofoil, train or bus. Don’t forget that Peterhof fountains function only during the warm […]
Gallery of dolls is very nice place for kids ( and their parents) to visit in St Petersburg. It’s e hidden in two semi-basement […]
Transport system in St Petersburg is well-developed. The centre of the city where main attractions can be found is quite walkable and not too big, but you […]
Pulkovo, the airport of St Petersburg, is situated about 15 kilometers from the city centre. It has several terminals: Pulkovo 1, New Pulkovo 1 and […]