My name is Alisa. I am a licensed private guide in St Petersburg and owner of Petersburgtrip. We offer private tours and shore excursions that combine “must see” places and charming, but still off the beaten track sights that large groups generally miss. We design a well-thought route that allows you to see as much as possible during the time available. Private guide will give you a feeling of what it’s like to live in St Petersburg, so we often walk or travel by public transport (a private vehicle can be arranged though).
Currently we offer:
- visa-free shore excursions for 1-3 days
- ready-made tour programs for those who arrive by air or land
- private tours in and around St Petersburg - walking city tour, Hermitage museum guided tour, White nights evening tour, Yusupov palace visit, tour to Tsarskoe Selo (Catherine palace) and Peterhof
- excursions for St Peterline ferry passengers .
- customized tours
You can contact me by mail email@example.com
Advantages of our private guide services and shore excursions in St Petersburg:
- Save on a private car if you don’t need it. Our tours are mostly designed as walking or we use public transport to get to the sights, this way you save money, travel “local style” and can be more flexible with time – no need to run from museum to the car rented for specified time when you feel that you haven’t seen enough. Nevertheless, private transportation can be arranged upon agreement.
- Spend maximum time in the places you like. If you are taking a day guided tour to suburban residences such as Tsarskoe Selo or Peterhof you stay there as long as you wish. I strongly believe that it’s impossible to see these places properly during the short time given by standard tours. Unless the weather is very, very bad . But you didn’t come to Russia to stay at your hotel, right?
- The guide meets you at your hotel before all tours. Don’t waste your precious time trying to find out how to get to the meeting place in the unknown city or waiting for other members of the group tours. There are so many places to see in St Petersburg!
- We are doing our best to make our tours affordable, informative and entertaining.
In my blog you will also find information on transport, top sights in Saint-Petersburg and its suburbs like Peterhof and Tsarskoe Selo, travel tips and even recommendations on local food and places to eat. This blog is quite new, but I do my best to add information on regular basis. Your feedback is MUCH appreciated.