Petersburgtrip is offering visa-free shore excursions in St Petersburg, Russia, that can be customized according to your interests for free. We offer 1, 2 and 3 day cruise tours of St Petersburg. You don’t need a Russian visa to participate in these tours – we will issue a tour ticket (also known as a blanket visa) for you. Although our shore excursions are designed as private, feel free to post a roll call on cruise critic to share costs or contact us and we will try to find somebody else to join you.
As a rule, our tour programs are active and include many attractions to make the most of your short stay in St Petersburg, but all of them can be adjusted to your activity level, pace and interests.
What makes our shore excursions special?
- Personal approach. We really care. We are not only licensed and knowledgable guides, more importantly, we are nice and trustworthy people and want you to have the time of your life in St Petersburg. You will get the cell phone of your guide and the owner of the company before your arrival to make sure that you can contact us if needed.
- More local experience. You can choose between a private car or public transport to move around the city. Public transport allows you to save money and travel local style while a private car allows to save some strength. We have lunch in local places where you can enjoy real Russian cuisine without other tour groups around you. You are welcome to take a walk along the Nevsky prospect (the main street) and feel the atmosphere of the city.
- Skip the line entry to the main museums. We book tickets in advance and our private group can move much faster and manoeuver easily than any big group shore excursion in St Petersburg.
- Affordable prices & opportunity to share costs. The more places you want to visit, the cheaper it is to book a private tour rather than several group excursions offered by a cruise company. If you want to cut costs, feel free to contact us and we will try to find somebody else to join your tour . What may be expensive for a couple, becomes very affordable for a group of 4-6 people. Learn more – we have compared our prices with many popular cruise companies.
- No upfront payments. Don’t worry if your plans change – you pay us upon arrival. Nevertheless, since we book many museum tickets and issue blanket visas in advance, you may be required to pay for them if you cancel the trip at the last moment. Usually it’s no more that 10-15% of the tour price.