My name is Alisa. I am a private guide & owner of Petersburgtrip private tours. We are a small company that has been working since 2012. We offer private tours and visa-free shore excursions in St Petersburg. Since 2012 we have met thousands of people from all over the world and have received more than 150 5-star reviews on Tripadvisor. We love St Petersburg and we want to share our love with you. All the guides in my team are not only professional, licensed and have a degree in linguistics, most important, they are very nice and reliable people. I am sure that you will feel very welcome in St Petersburg. You can also check our blog dedicated to the main sights of the city, Russian cuisine, tips from locals and so on.
1. 1-3 day visa-free shore excursions in St Petersburg
2. 1st choice tours -private tours of the most-famous attractions in St Petersburg like the Hermitage, Peterhof, the Catherine palace , city tours and so on.
3. Unbeaten track tours that cover less well-known sights like the metro of St Petersburg, Pavlovsk palace, Yusupov palace, Russian museum, etc.
4. 1-3 day programs – the ready-made tour programs for the first-time visitors who arraive by train, St Peterline ferry or by plane
5. Private airport transfers by English-speaking drivers
Our tour guide’s services in St Petersburg are based on several principles:
1.Flexibility. All our tours can be customized according to your needs for free depending on your interests, pace and length of stay.
2. Fair prices. I am trying to keep prices affordable. Many of our tours can be done by public transport that allows to cut costs & get a more local experience. However, I work only with the best guides & drivers I trust and I believe that professionals deserve a fair payment for their services. You will feel that we love what we do, we respect and treat our guiests as if they were our friends and we are always ready to help. And we don’t drag you to some souvenir shop or restaurant to get a commission. We want you to like St Petersburg and to come back.
3. Local experience. When possible, we are trying to add some off the beaten track sights or local experience like a metro ride or a visit to the food market to our tours. We have lunches where locals do on regular basis if you want to include one in your tour, so the meals are yummy and affordable (and you eat what you want, not something prearranged). Many our tours are walking or include public transport (I move around this way when I travel). And we do have good private cars and drivers if needed ( St Petersburg is a big city, so you should be used to walking long distances if you choose our walking/public transport tours).
4. No advance payment. As a rule. we don’t require any payment in advance. In a way, it’s a gurantee for you that somebody won’t leave with your money and will never show up to meet you. However, we pay for many museum tickets in advance, so if you have confirmed a tour, don’t forget to come. 🙂
5. Hassle-free experience. We arrange a program, book the museum tickets, arrange a car if necessary – you only need to come and enjoy. No waiting in lines, no group-mates who are always late while you are waiting for them on a bus, and no 30 other people on a bus. It’s YOUR holiday, your interests and your pace.
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you are planning your visit to St Petersburg and have some questions. You can always e-mail me at email@example.com .
Warm wishes from St Petersburg,