St Petersburg evening tour “White nights”
Seasonal offer: May 15th – July 20th
Discover the magic of the White nights during the evening walking tour of St Petersburg. After meeting at your hotel a guide will take you on a walk through the city center and you’ll be able to see the main attractions and enjoy unique atmosphere that White Nights offer. White Nights is a period in St Petersburg when evenings are almost as bright as days, but it’s not only about light, it’s about the spirit of the city! A pleasant bonus is that after the evening tour of Saint-Petersburg you’ll feel much more secure when you decide to explore the city independently and you’ll learn a lot of cultural, historical and simply fun facts about the nothern capital of Russia.
During St Petersburg evening tour you will see the main attractions:
- the Savior on Spilt blood church – the beautiful church in Russian style famous for its mosaics,
- St Isaac’s cathedral – the largest cathedral in St Petersburg that took 40 years to be built,
- the Palace square and the Hermitage museum – the main square of St Petersburg, the largest art museum in Russia and the former residence of tzars,
- the Nevsky prospekt – the elegant main street of the city
- the mighty Peter and Paul fortress (without a visit to the territory) – the oldest structure in St Petersburg
And more importantly, you will feel the unique romantic atmosphere of the white nights when all the citizens go out and enjoy walks in the city center as if it was day time! Please put your walking shoes on – we will walk quite a lot!
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeCulture, Guided Tours
Activity Level Moderate
St Petersburg evening tour details:
Availability: daily from May 15th to July 20th
Start time: 19:00, but it’s rather flexible
Meeting point: your hotel or any other place convenient for you
Requirements: Russian visa
Interested in our tours? Please contact us!
- Licenced, knowledgable and friendly guide
- Inside visits to any museums