1 day cruise tour “St Petersburg highlights and Peterhof”
This private visa-free cruise tour of St Petersburg includes the main city highlights and a trip to Peterhof fountain park. It’s a brilliant way to get a taste of St Petersburg and enjoy the most famous fountains. A private car will make the trip easy and time-efficient. If you want to make some changes, we can customize the shore excursion program for you.
Highlights of our St Petersburg cruise tour:
- the Hermitage museum and the Winter palace tour. See the reception rooms of Russian tsars and the breath-taking masterpieces by Leonardo da Vinci, Raphael, Michaelangelo and Rembrandt,
- see some of the most beautiful metro stations – they are really special as they were dedicated to different important events and famous people. Many are decorated with mosaics, sculptures or valuable materials.
- visit the Savior on the Spilt blood – the most famous church in St Petersburg,
- enjoy the amazing fountain park in Peterhof walking around hundreds of fountain-jets and playing with the trick-fountains. Peterhof was a summer residence of tsars meant to rival Versailles. And it really does! The fountains are absolutely unique as they are gravity-based!
The tour program is relatively moderate, but be prepared to walk in the Hermitage museum and in the park in Peterhof for about 1,5 hours in each place. Thay are about 1 hour drive from each other, so you will have time to relax.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday TypeCulture, Guided Tours
- Activity Level Moderate
The sample program of the tour of St Petersburg from cruise ships is described below. Please note that the real order of visiting sites may be different depending on the entry time scheduled by the Hermitage museum & the date of your stay.
Tour duration: 9 hours
09:00 – 09:30 – meeting at the port
09:30 – 11:00 – driving to Peterhof. A stop to see some beautiful metro stations.
11:00 – 12:30- tour of the fountain park in Peterhof ( a visit to the Grand palace is not included)
12:30 – 13:30 – driving back to St Petersburg
13:30 – 14:30 – visit to the Savior on Spilled blood church & shopping time
14:30 – 15:30 – lunch break in a nice local restaurant (payed extra)
15:30 – 17:00 – tour of the Hermitage museum (impressionist collection and treasuries not included))
17:00 – 18:00 – city tour
18:30 – return to the ship
“St Petersburg highlights and Peterhof” tour price:
|Number of people in a group||2||3||4||5||6||>6|
|Price per person, rub/USD||15 000 rub/250 USD||11 500 rub/190 USD||10 000 rub/165 USD||9000 rub/ 150 USD||9000 rub/ 150 USD||Upon agreement|
- cruise visas (tour ticket)
- a car with driver
- private guide’s service
- museum tickets according to the program
Any personal expenses (meals, souvenirs, etc)
The guide will meet you at the arrivall hall after passport control with a piece of paper with your name. I recommend to give us your cell phone number in international format to be able to communicate.
Yes, our shore excursions are visa-free. We will issue so called tour tickets (blanket visas) for you. You will need to print them out and show at passport control together with your passports. In order to issue a tour ticket, we will need your passport information – full name, date of birth, number of passport and citizenship, dates of stay and name of the ship.
Yes, the city is quite safe, but as any major tourist destination we have pickpockets. Make sure to keep your belongings in a secure place everywhere (including the museums).