1 day tour of St Petersburg
1 day tour of St Petersburg is a very intensive tour that allows you to see the most of the city in 1 day only. It can be designed as walking or you may have a private car with driver, but please note that you will be walking very long distances if you choose a walking option. It’s still quite active even with a private car as you will be walking for about 1, 5 hours at the Hermitage only.
What will you see and experience ?
- Walk along the Nevsky prospect, the elegant main street of St Petersburg
- See the gala rooms of the Winter palace and the most famous pieces of the Hermitage museum collection
- Visit the Savior on the Spilled blood church famous for its Russian-style design and amazing mosaics
- Visit the impressive St Isaac’s cathedral
- Visit the Peter and Paul fortress – the place where our city was born
- Walk along the streets & spot small monuments that big groups miss
- Try local food at typical cafe (optional)
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday TypeCulture, Guided Tours
- Activity Level Strenuous
Sample tour program:
10:00 – meeting at the hotel, a city tour (walking or by private car)
10:30-11:00 – visit to St Isaac’s cathedral
11:00-12:00 – walk in the Nevsky prospect area with a tour of the Savior on the Spilled blood church
12:30 – 13:30 – tour of the Peter and Paul fortress with a visit to the cathedral (burial place of Russian tzars)
14:00 – 14:45 – lunch break if needed (payed extra)
15:00 – 16:30 – tour of the Hermitage museum
17:00 – return to the hotel (walking or by public transport)
Please note that the schedule and the real order of visiting sites will depend on the location of your hotel, the dates of your stay and the entry time scheduled by the Hermitage museum.
Availability: daily except Monday and Wednesday. If you are visiting on Monday or Wednesday, the program can be customized.
Meeting point: Your hotel or any other place convenient for you
Requirements: Russian visa. If you are on a cruise, please visit “visa-free shore excursions” section.
Payment: cash in rubles or by credit card after the tour.The price in USD is approximate and given for information only as the exchange rate is constantly changing. You pay the amount indicated in roubles.
“One day in St Petersburg” tour price:
|Nr of people in a group||2||3||4||5||>5|
|Price per person,|
|6500 rub/105 USD||6 000 rub/95 USD||5 500 rub/90 USD||5 000 rub/80 USD||upon agreement|
|Price per person,|
(private car for the city tour)
|9 000 rub/145 USD||7 500 rub/120 USD||7 000 rub/110 USD||6 000 rub/95 USD||upon agreement|
Interested in our tours? Please contact us:
- Private guide
- Museum tickets according to the program
- private car (on request)
- Lunch break
- Please let us know if you want to have a private car for the city tour