2 day cruise excursion “Museums & fun”
Our new private visa-free cruise excursion of St Petersburg combines some of the main highlights like the Hermitage museum, Peterhof and the Savior on the Spilled blood church with vodka tasting and a boat ride along the rivers and canals. A variety of impressions guaranteed! As always, the tour can be adjusted to your needs.
The main attractions and experiences you will get on this cruise excursion:
- visit the magnificent reception rooms of the Winter palace and see the art collection of the Hermitage museum,
- enjoy the views of St Petersburg from water on a tour along the rivers and canals,
- see the amazing mosaics of the Savior on the Spilled blood church and learn the history of its construction,
- enjoy the bird’s eye views of St Petersburg from the viewpoint on top St Isaac’s cathedral,
- try different types of Russian vodka in its homeland,
- visit Peterhof fountain park,
- discover the deep & beautiful metro stations of St Petersburg
- an opportunity to try mouth-watering Russian food in a place for locals.
This private cruise excursion offers a unique opportunity to see St Petersburg from different angles at a not very busy pace. You can choose between a private car with driver on both days or a combination of a private car and public transport (the day when you stay in the city). But please note that St Petersburg is big and a lot of walking will be required if you choose public transport.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday TypeCulture
- Activity Level Moderate
Sample tour program:
09:00 – 09:30 – meeting at the port
09:30 – 11:30 – city tour with numerous photo stops and a visit to the Savior on the Spilled blood,
11:30 – 13:30 – tour of the Hermitage museum
13:45-14:40 – lunch break if needed (payed extra)
15:00 – 16:00 – boat ride along the rivers and canals (joining a group tour with audioguide)
16:15 – 17:15 – vodka tasting. you will try both classic and flavoured vodka.
18:00 – return to the port
09:00 – meeting at the port
09:00 – 10:30 – drive to Peterhof with a stop to see some beautiful metro stations
10:30 – 12:00 – tour of the fountain park in Peterhof (a visit to the Grand palace or pavilions not included)
12:00 -13:00 – drive back to the city
13:00-13:45 – lunch break (payed extra)
14:00 – 15:00 – climb to the viewpoint on top St Isaac’s cathedral. IMPORTANT: there is no lift, so you need to climb up more than 200 steps! If this is too difficult, we can go inside the cathedral instead or visit the beautiful Eliseev shop & the viewpoint of Karl Bulla museum.
15:00 – 15:30 – free time
16:00 – back to the port
It’s a sample program and the real order of visiting sights may be different.
|Number of people in a group,|
private car option
|price per person, USD|
|Number of people in a group, public transport + private car||price per person, USD|
Payment: via bank transfer in USD, Paypal or cash in roubles at the end of the first day of the tour . If payment is made in roubles, Cental Bank’s rate on the date of payment is used.
Cancellation policy: 90 USD if a client cancels the tour later than 5 days before the arrival to St Petersburg. The payment is taken from every person who cancels the tour.
Interested in our tours? Please contact us:
- a private guide
- a car with driver or a private car and public transportation costs
- museum tickets according to the program
- cruise visa and car admission to the port
- vodka tasting
- shared boat ride
- personal expenses
The guide will meet you at the arrival hall after passport control with a piece of paper with your name. I recommend to give us your cell phone number in international format to be able to communicate.