2 day shore tour “Must-sees , Peterhof & Faberge museum”
The visa-free private St Petersburg shore tour includes the key attractions of the city , the magnificent fountain park in Peterhof, Faberge museum and some amazing metro stations. It offers a no-rush pace , so we dedicate enough time to the most famous museums of St Petersburg.
On the first day we will have a city tour with visits inside St Isaac’s cathedral, the Savior on the Spilled blood church and the Hermitage museum. On the second day we drive to Peterhof and go to the Faberge museum. You will have some free time for shopping or more sightseeing.
The shore tour can be customized to meet your needs, for example, we can replace Peterhof with the Catherine palace. Please note that all customization should be requested in advance when you book the tour.
You can choose between public transport or a private car the day when we stay in the city as you can get more local experience this way. However, you must be able to walk long distances without problems. We always have a private car with driver to go to Peterhof to make the journey more comfortable, as Peterhof is about 1 hour drive from the city center.
Things that you will discover on this private St Petersburg shore tour:
- the Hermitage – the largest art museum of St Petersburg including the Winter palace – the former main residense of Russian tsars,
- St Isaac’s cathedral – the largest and the most splendid cathedral of St Petersburg,
- the Savior on the Spilled blood church famous for its Russian-style look and stunning mosaics,
- a tour of the fountain park in Peterhof – the most beautiful place in summer,
- the Nevsky prospect – the main street of St Petersburg,
- see some elegant metro stations that look more like mansions than subway,
- see the amazing collection of Faberge museum and enjoy royal (and not only) jewelry,
- some delicious Russian food in authentic cafes
- enjoy the unique atmosphere of Eliseev food hall – the most beautiful shop in St Petersburg
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday TypeCulture, Guided Tours
- Activity Level Moderate
The sample program is described below. Please note that the real order of visiting sites may be different.
Cruise tour program
Day 1 – you choose a private car or public transport
09:00 –09:30 meeting at the ship
09:30 – 11:30 – city tour with photo stops and a visit to St Isaac’s cathedral
11:30 – 13:30 – Hermitage museum tour. Impressionist collection & treasuries are not included.
14:00 – 15:00 – lunch break with typical local food (payed extra)
15:00 – 16:30 – a walk along the Nevsky avenue & visit to the Spilled blood church
16:30 – 17:30 – free time for shopping and sightseeing. Eliseev shop visit
18:00 /18:30 – return to the ship or evening options
Evening options are payed extra
Day 2 – private vehicle
09:00 – 10:30 -driving to Peterhof. A stop to see some beautiful metro stations
10:30 – 12:00 – tour of the fountain park in Peterhof (visit to the palace is not included)
12:00 – 13:00 – driving back to the city.
13:00 – 14:00 – lunch (payed extra)
14:30 – 15:30 – Faberge museum (independent visit or with an audioguide as private tours are very expensive for small parties)
16:00-16:30 – back to the ship
The excursion price:
|Number of people in a group||Price per person, USD,|
public transport and private car option
|Number of people in a group||price per person, USD, private car on both days option|
Interested in our tours? Please contact us!
– cruise visa (tour ticket)
– private guide’s services
– museum tickets according to the program
– transportation (public transport on day 1 and private car on day 2 or a private car on both days)
– skip the line entry to the main museums
Any personal expenses (meals, souvenirs, etc)
A guide in Faberge museum
The guide will meet you at the arrivall hall after passport control with a piece of paper with your name. I recommend to give us your cell phone number in international format to be able to communicate.
Yes, our shore excursions are visa-free. We will issue so called tour tickets (blanket visas) for you. You will need to print them out and show at passport control together with your passports. In order to issue a tour ticket, we will need your passport information – full name, date of birth, number of passport and citizenship, dates of stay in St Petersburg and the name of the ship.