City tour (by car)
St Petersburg private city tour by car is a very comfortable way to see all the main attractions any time of the year! During the 4-hour private tour we will make numerous photo-stops to take pictures of the Winter palace, the Savior on the Spilled blood church, St Isaac’s cathedral and many other sights. Learn about the city, its atractions and everyday life with us!
Photo stops during St Petersburg private city tour:
– the Savior on the Spilled blood church – the most famous one in our city because of its ancient-russian style look & amazing mosaics,
– the Palace square and the Hermitage museum,
– St Isaac’s cathedral – the largest cathedral in St Petersburg that took 40 years to be built,
– Peter and Paul fortress – the place where our city was born,
– the Spit of Vasilevsky island – one of the most picturesque places in St Petersburg,
– Aurora cruiser – a key sight from the October revolution of 1917,
– Nevsky prospect – the beautiful main street of the city,
– the Russian museum & the elegant square of Fine arts,
– Eliseev food hall – the most beautifully-decorated shop in St Petersburg,
– the area of the Summer garden and Engineer’s castle,
– the Naval cathedral of St Nicholas – a stunning functioning church.
Please note that inside visits to any museums are not included. If you are interested in tours of the most famous churches of St Petersburg like St Isaac’s cathedral, the Peter and Paul cathedral and the Savior on the Spilled blood, please let us know.
Other popular tours – the Hermitage museum , Peterhof, the Catherine palace, St Petersburg walking tour
Off the beaten track tours – the Russian museum, Pavlovsk, St petersburg food tour, subway tour, etc.
1-3 day tour programs
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday TypeCulture, Guided Tours
- Activity Level Leisurely
St Petersburg city tour details:
Duration: 4 hours
Start time: 10:00 – can be changed according to your wishes
Meeting point: your hotel or any other place convenient for you
Requirements: Russian visa. If you are on a cruise, please contact us to customize the tour and make it visa-free.
Payment: In USD via bank transfer beforehand or cash in roubles on the day of the tour. If payment is made in roubles, Russian Cental Bank’s rate on the date of payment is used.
|Number of people in a group||Price per person, USD|
Interested in our St Petersburg city tour? Contact us!
– private guide
– a comfortable car with driver
– Museum visits and tickets to any attractions
Yes, the city is safe except for pick pockets, so please keep your valuables in a very secure place.