My name is Alisa. I am a private guide in St Petersburg, Russia. I offer private tours and visa-free shore excursions that will make your stay a once in a lifetime experience. Since 2012 I have met thousands of people from all over the world and have received more than 200 5-star reviews on Tripadvisor. I love St Petersburg and want to share my love with you. I am sure that you will feel very welcome in St Petersburg. You can also check our blog dedicated to the main sights of the city, Russian cuisine, tips from locals and so on.
1. 1-3 day visa-free shore excursions in St Petersburg
2. 1st choice tours -private tours of the most-famous attractions in St Petersburg like the Hermitage, Peterhof, the Catherine palace , city tours and so on.
3. Unbeaten track tours that cover less well-known sights like the metro of St Petersburg, Pavlovsk palace, Yusupov palace, Russian museum, etc.
4. 1-3 day programs – the ready-made tour programs for the first-time visitors who arraive by train, St Peterline ferry or by plane
5. Private airport transfers by English-speaking drivers
My guide’s services in St Petersburg are based on several principles:
1.Flexibility. All the tours can be customized according to your needs for free depending on your interests, pace and length of stay.
2. Fair prices. I am trying to keep affordable prices with very high standards of service.
3. Local experience. When possible, I am trying to add some off the beaten track sights or local experience like a metro ride or a visit to the food market to our tours. We go to some nice local places to have lunch to try some real Russian food (or any other food that you like)
4. No advance payment. As a rule, I don’t require any payment in advance. In a way, it’s a gurantee for you that somebody won’t leave with your money and will never show up to meet you. However, if you have confirmed a tour, don’t forget to come. 🙂
5. Hassle-free experience. I arrange a program, buy museum tickets, arrange a car if needed – you only need to come and enjoy. No waiting in lines, no group-mates who are always late while you are waiting for them on a bus, and no 30 other people on a bus. It’s YOUR holiday, your interests and your pace.
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you are planning your visit to St Petersburg and have some questions. You can always e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Warm wishes from St Petersburg,